Village Walk Green Waymarker sign
Enhance your countryside footpaths and byways with the Village Walk Green Waymarker sign. This eye-catching sign features the text "VILLAGE WALK" accompanied by a charming hand-drawn village sketch image, all elegantly displayed in black on a vibrant green background.
- Sizes: Available in 75 mm and 100 mm diameter options
- Sign Materials: Choose between 3mm Foamed plastic or a more durable 3mm Composite aluminium to suit your budget
- Long-lasting Print: UV digitally printed onto the sign's surface with a protective primer layer for increased longevity
- Weatherproof and Outdoor Ready: Designed to withstand various weather conditions
- Pre-drilled Holes Option: Choose between two pre-drilled holes or no fixings
- Fixings Included: The pre-drilled holes option comes with two fixing screws
Please note that the shade of colour on the waymarker discs may differ slightly from the image shown.
Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed has rapidly become one of the UK's leading online sign providers. With a Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for products and services, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality and reliable signage solutions. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and possesses a wealth of industry knowledge.
Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to explore our range of safety signage, banners, and personalised signage. Our products are British-made and we are industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed