Shop online at The Sign Shed for a No Access Sign.
The range of access signs includes:
- Disability signage: These signs indicate areas that are accessible to people with disabilities, such as ramps, elevators, and accessible restrooms.
- Restricted access signs: These signs prohibit access to certain areas, such as construction zones, hazardous materials storage areas, and employee-only areas.
- Access only signs: These signs indicate that access is restricted to authorised personnel only.
- General access signage: This includes signs such as "No Trespassing," "Keep Gate Closed," and "Keep Clear."
- Authorised entry signs: These signs indicate that only authorised personnel are allowed to enter a specific area.
- No access stickers: These stickers can be used to prohibit access to areas or objects.
These signs are important for ensuring the safety and security of people and property. They can also help to prevent accidents and injuries. When choosing access signs, it is important to consider the specific needs of your facility and the type of message you want to convey.
Here are some additional tips for choosing access signs:
- Use clear and concise language that is easy to understand.
- Use pictograms or symbols to supplement the text, especially for signs that are intended for international audiences.
- Choose the right color scheme to convey the message of the sign. For example, red is often used for prohibition signs, while yellow is used for warning signs.
- Make sure the signs are large enough to be easily read from a distance.
- Install the signs in a prominent location where they are likely to be seen.
By following these tips, you can choose and install access signs that will help to keep your facility safe and secure.