This Is A No Smoking Area Sign in Brushed Silver
Introducing the This Is A No Smoking Area Sign in Brushed Silver, a perfect addition to any establishment or public space to clearly communicate a smoke-free environment. With its sleek and modern design, this sign is not only functional but also visually appealing.
- Made from high-quality 3 mm brushed silver composite aluminium
- Designed and manufactured in Britain by The Sign Shed
- Extensive range of smoking signs available
- Expertise in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage
- Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for products and services
- Easy online shopping or convenient in-store pickup
- Industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage
- Clearly communicates a smoke-free area to both staff and visitors
- Durable construction ensures long-lasting use
- Sleek brushed silver finish adds a touch of sophistication
- Designed and manufactured in Britain, supporting local businesses
- Wide range of smoking signs available to meet specific needs
- Expertise in safety signage guarantees compliance with regulations
- Reviews.io 5 Star Rating reflects our commitment to quality
- Convenient online shopping or local collection at our Yorkshire HQ
- Environmentally friendly option with our recycled material signage
Choose the This Is A No Smoking Area Sign in Brushed Silver for your establishment and create a clean and healthy environment. Order now from The Sign Shed, the trusted name in quality signage.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed