Public Footpath Yellow Arrow Waymarker sign
Shop for this Public Footpath Yellow Arrow Waymarker sign from our range of waymarkers for countryside signs for footpaths and byways. This sign is essential for guiding pedestrians along public footpaths, ensuring their safety and preventing any confusion regarding the correct path to take.
- Yellow arrow with a green background and white text, providing clear visibility and easy recognition.
- Available in two sizes: 75 mm and 100 mm diameter, catering to different signage requirements.
- Choose from two sign materials to suit your budget:
- 3mm Foamed plastic: a cost-effective option.
- 3mm Composite aluminium: a more durable choice.
- UV digitally printed onto the material surface with a protective primer layer, ensuring the longevity of the print.
- Weatherproof and designed for outdoor use, allowing the sign to withstand various environmental conditions.
- The coloured waymarker discs may differ slightly in shade from the image shown.
- Available with two pre-drilled holes or no fixings.
- The pre-drilled holes option includes 2 fixing screws for easy installation.
Why Choose Us:
Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed has rapidly become one of the UK's leading online sign providers with a Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for products and services. We are experts in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage. Our experienced and customer-focused team has a wealth of industry knowledge, ensuring that you receive high-quality products and excellent service. Shop online or collect in-store from our HQ in the heart of Yorkshire, where we proudly create British-made, innovative signage using recycled materials.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed