Glow In The Dark Fire Action Discover A Fire Procedure Sign
Illuminate your safety procedures with the Glow In The Dark Fire Action Discover A Fire Procedure Sign! This high-quality sign, compliant with British Standard BS5499-2:1986, is a must-have for any establishment prioritising safety.
- Charges itself in normal daylight and emits a luminous glow in darkness
- Class B* photo-luminescent feature surpasses PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510) requirements
- Durable 1.3 mm rigid plastic construction
- Made in the UK by The Sign Shed
- Built to withstand the test of time
- Ensures visibility during emergency situations like power failures
- Reliable and effective
- Long-lasting and functional
- Smart investment
- Save up to 35% off with bulk pricing
- Free delivery on your order today
- The Sign Shed is a trusted provider of top-notch products and services
- Commitment to customer satisfaction with a 5-star rating on Reviews.io
- Knowledgeable and customer-focused team
- Industry-leading innovation in recycled material signage
Choose The Sign Shed, the experts in safety signage, and let us light the way to a safer environment.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed