Fork Lift Trucks Prohibited Beyond Sign
Ensure the safety of your workplace with our Fork Lift Trucks Prohibited Beyond This Point Sign. Designed specifically for operators of lift trucks, this sign clearly instructs them on areas where the machines are not allowed, such as pedestrian routes, to prevent accidents and maintain a safe working environment.
- Clear instructions: This sign clearly communicates the restricted area for fork lift trucks, ensuring that drivers are aware of the prohibition.
- Promotes safety: By displaying this sign on a wall, you advise drivers to avoid the restricted area, reducing the risk of accidents and ensuring the safety of pedestrians.
- Durable material: Our sign is made from high-quality materials, ensuring durability and longevity, even in challenging environments.
- Ease of installation: With pre-drilled holes, this sign can be easily mounted on a wall or fence, allowing for quick and hassle-free installation.
- British-made: We take pride in our British-made signage, ensuring superior quality and supporting local manufacturing.
Why Choose Us?
- Industry expertise: With our years of experience, we are experts in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage. You can trust our knowledge and expertise.
- Top-rated products and service: We have achieved a Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for our products and services. Our customers have consistently praised the quality of our signage and our exceptional customer service.
- Sustainable choice: As industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage, we prioritize sustainability. By choosing our signs, you contribute to a greener future.
- Convenient options: Shop online and have your sign delivered to your doorstep, or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to collect it in-store. We offer flexible options to meet your needs.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed