Please Clean Up After Your Dog Max Penalty Sign
Keep your public spaces clean and safe with the Please Clean Up After Your Dog Max Penalty Sign. This sign is designed to address the growing issue of dog fouling, which not only poses a hygiene risk but also presents a health hazard to the public. By displaying this sign in parks, play areas, or any other public spaces, you can encourage responsible pet ownership and help maintain a clean environment for everyone to enjoy.
Here at The Sign Shed, we understand the importance of effective safety signage. That's why we have quickly become one of the leading online sign providers in the UK. With our extensive industry knowledge and a focus on customer satisfaction, we are dedicated to providing high-quality products and services that meet your needs.
Key features and advantages:
- Clear and concise message: The sign clearly states "Please Clean Up After Your Dog" to remind pet owners of their responsibility.
- Maximum penalty: The sign includes the maximum penalty of £200, serving as a deterrent for those who fail to clean up after their dogs.
- Durable and weather-resistant: Made from recycled materials and manufactured in the UK, the sign is built to withstand outdoor conditions.
- Easy to install: The sign comes with pre-drilled holes for easy mounting, making installation quick and hassle-free.
- Visible and professional design: The sign features a bold and eye-catching design that is easily noticeable, ensuring maximum effectiveness.
Join thousands of satisfied customers who have rated us 5 stars on Reviews.io. Shop with confidence knowing that you are purchasing from industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage, all proudly made in our headquarters located in the heart of Yorkshire.
Take action today and make a positive impact on your community. Order your Please Clean Up After Your Dog Max Penalty Sign now and help keep your public spaces clean and safe for everyone to enjoy!
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed