Water Safety signs
The Information Signs Collection | Dog Signs| Door Signs | First Aid Signs | Lift & Escalator Signs | Litter Signs | Mobile Phone Signs | Parks & Play Area Signs | Play Area Social Distancing Signs | Recycling Signs | Toilet Signs | Water Safety Signs
To stay safe near water, you should always read and obey water safety signs.
There are three main types of water safety signs including prohibition signs, mandatory signs and hazard signs. Each have different meanings, see below more on Water Health & Safety Signs and their meanings. Our range of water safety signs are ideal swimming signs and pool safety signs.
Water Hazard Signs
Water Prohibition Signs
Water Prohibition Signs are instructing people not to do something and often displayed with a symbol in a red ring with a line running through. See our water prohibition signs and include safety signs no diving.
Water Mandatory Signs
For more information you can visit the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents website at http://www.rospa.com/leisuresafety/adviceandinformation/watersafety/water-safety-signs.aspx
Our Most Popular Water Safety Signs
- Beware Deep Water Warning Sign Deep Water can be potentially dangerous and harmful such as drowning, stop people accidentally or purposefully falling into deep water with this warning sign.
- Danger of Drowning Signs Hazard sign warning of the dangers of drowning in a nearby lake, canal or river.
- No Swimming Sign Ban swimming from rivers and lakes where undercurrents and other dangers may occur.
- Life Jackets Must be Worn Display this mandatory sign on a boat or water vessel to ensure that people know that life jackets are compulsory.
- No Diving Safety Sign Enforce or ban diving in a particular area such as near a swimming pool.