Wave Machine Operates In This Pool Sign
The Sign Shed, the UK's most trusted safety signs shop, presents the Wave Machine Operates In This Pool Sign from our water safety signs collection. As a Swimming Pool Operator, it is crucial to comply with the General Duties outlined in the Health and Safety Act 1974 to address any potential risks in your swimming pool.
This hazard awareness signage is part of our extensive Water Safety signs range and specifically features an image of waves within a warning triangle. The bold helvetica text in black is prominently displayed within a yellow hazard warning message box.
- Highly visible hazard warning sign
- Complies with ISO / EN7010 standards
- Portrait orientation
- Made in Great Britain by The Sign Shed
This is a hazard warning sign, designed to effectively communicate the presence of a danger or hazard. The sign features a black pictogram within a yellow triangle with a black border. It meets ISO7010 standards.
Why Choose The Sign Shed:
- Established in 2014, with a strong reputation as an online sign provider
- Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for our products and services
- Experts in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage
- Experienced and customer-focused team with extensive industry knowledge
- Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire, where we proudly manufacture British-made signage
Ensure the safety of your swimming pool facility by investing in high-quality signage from The Sign Shed. Shop now to benefit from our expertise and industry-leading products.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed