Are you looking for Warning Signs to reduce risks on site and in the workplace?
What different Types of Hazard Warning Signs are there?
There are many different types of Hazard Safety Signs, these cover electrical signs, water safety signs warning, chemical signs hazard and other General Warning Signs. Our Construction Site Warning Signs highlight risks found on a construction site such as Construction Site Keep Out, Danger Construction Traffic. Our electrical warning signs indicate the dangers such as High Voltage Cables and Danger Electric Shock.
When should I display danger signs in my workplace or on my land?
Danger signs can be used in extreme situations to warn of an immediate hazard that will result in serious injury or death if not avoided. The use of the word warning indicates a hazard that could result in harm, whereas caution signs warning identify risks that may result in minor to moderate injury.
Warning signage must comply with British Standard BS EN ISO 7010:2012, the safety signs recognised standard.
Our Warning Collection of Safety Signs Warning
- CCTV in Operation Security Signage Display this sign to act as a deterrent and warn would be criminals that they are been watched by CCTV video surveillane
- Caution Fork Lift Truck Hazard Sign Warn people in the warehouse that fork lift trucks operate with the appropriate safety sign.
- Caution Mind the Step Highlight the dangers in the workplace by displaying the correct warning safety signs.
- Blind Spot Take Care Sign Warn cyclists of the dangers of undertaking a lorry on a bike with this hazard warning sign.
- Caution Mind Your Head Sign Help to prevent accidents on site by people banging their heads on low beams, doors and ceilings with this sign warning.
- Beware of the Dog Sign This sign is an excellent deterrent ideal for security by protecting private land and buildings.
Show More Hide This