Keep Raw Meats & Fish at Bottom of Fridge Sign
Keep your food fresh and safe with our Keep Raw Meats & Fish at Bottom of Fridge Sign. This essential safety sign is specifically designed to prevent the risk of food poisoning and cross-contamination in your kitchen.
By prominently displaying this sign, you can remind everyone to store raw meats and fish at the bottom of the fridge, ensuring the highest standards of hygiene are maintained. It is an absolute must-have for any food-related establishment, including restaurants, catering businesses, and even for maintaining a safe kitchen at home.
- Clearly states the importance of storing raw meats and fish at the bottom of the fridge
- Mandatory safety sign to prevent the risk of food poisoning and cross-contamination
- Part of our Food Processing/Kitchen & Hygiene Safety Signs range
- High-quality and durable construction
- Promotes safe and hygienic practices in your kitchen
Why Choose The Sign Shed?
- Founded in 2014, we are one of the leading online sign providers in the UK
- 5 Star Rating on Reviews.io for our exceptional products and services
- Specialists in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage
- Experienced and customer-focused team
- Convenient online ordering or in-store collection from our Yorkshire headquarters
- Industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage, proudly made in Britain
Trust The Sign Shed to provide you with the highest quality signage to meet your needs. Visit our blog to learn more about Catering Health and Safety Tips for Business Owners, and discover how we can help you create a safe and hygienic environment in your kitchen.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed