Glow In The Dark Refuge Fire Exit Sign Right Arrow
Enhance fire safety and emergency preparedness with our Glow In The Dark Refuge Fire Exit Sign Right Arrow. This photo-luminescent sign is an essential addition to any building, ensuring clear and visible guidance in the event of a power failure or emergency situation.
- Complies with British Standard BS5499-2:1986 for reliable safety standards
- Charges itself in normal daylight and glows in darkness, providing visibility during power outages
- Made from durable 1.3 mm rigid plastic for long-lasting performance
Safe Condition Sign:
This sign belongs to the safe condition sign category, indicating an area of no danger and a return to normalcy. Its white pictogram against a green background complies with ISO / EN7010 standards, ensuring clear communication and easy recognition.
Made in Britain:
Manufactured in the UK by The Sign Shed, this emergency and exit sign is proudly made in Great Britain. Our commitment to quality and safety is reflected in our compliance with ISO7010 standards.
Why Choose The Sign Shed:
- Founded in 2014, we are one of the UK's leading online sign providers
- Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for our top-notch products and services
- Expertise in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage
- Experienced, customer-focused team with extensive industry knowledge
- Industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage
- Convenient online shopping or in-store collection at our HQ in Yorkshire
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed