Glow In The Dark NHS Fire Exit Sign Down Arrow
Illuminate your emergency exits with the Glow In The Dark NHS Fire Exit Sign Down Arrow. This superior quality sign is a must-have for any establishment looking to prioritize safety and adhere to regulations.
- Designed to comply with the British Standard BS5499-2:1986
- Class B* photo-luminescent sign for maximum visibility
- Charges itself during daylight hours for glow-in-the-dark functionality
- Made from durable 1.3 mm rigid plastic in the UK
- Exceptional craftsmanship surpassing PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510)
- Amazing discounts available for bulk purchases
- Ensures safety and compliance with regulations
- Visible even in the darkest situations
- Reliable glow-in-the-dark functionality during emergencies
- Long-lasting and durable
- Guaranteed outstanding performance
Whether you need a single sign or are looking to make a bulk purchase, The Sign Shed offers amazing discounts on this Glow In The Dark NHS Fire Exit Sign Down Arrow. Take advantage of our extensive collection of fire exit signs, fire safety sign products, and other photo-luminescent emergency exit signs.
As one of the UK's leading online sign providers, The Sign Shed has earned a Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for our top-notch products and services. Our team of knowledgeable experts are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and have a wealth of industry experience to assist you with all your safety signage needs.
Shop online or visit our HQ in the heart of Yorkshire to browse our wide range of recycled material signage, all proudly British-made. Prioritize safety and choose The Sign Shed for all your signage requirements.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed