Glow In The Dark Exit Left Arrow Sign
Ensure the safety of your premises with our Glow In The Dark Exit Left Arrow Sign. This high-quality sign is designed in compliance with the British Standard BS5499-2:1986, guaranteeing reliability and effectiveness in emergency situations.
- Photo-luminescent technology: Our Class B* sign charges itself using normal daylight and glows brightly in darkness, ensuring visibility during power failures or low light conditions.
- Durable construction: Manufactured in the UK from 1.3 mm rigid plastic, this sign is built to withstand the test of time. Its robust design ensures it remains intact even in challenging environments.
- High performance: Surpassing PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510), our sign offers superior luminosity and long-lasting glow, providing clear guidance when it is needed the most.
- Easy to install: With its standard exit left arrow design, this sign can be effortlessly mounted on walls, doors, or any other suitable surface. Its versatility allows for quick and hassle-free installation.
- Expertly made in the UK: Manufactured by The Sign Shed, one of the UK's leading online sign providers, this sign is produced using the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. You can trust in our reputation for excellence.
Download the product data sheet for more detailed information on this product.
At The Sign Shed, we take pride in our Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for both our products and services. Our dedicated team of experts are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Whether you prefer to shop online or collect in-store, we offer a seamless experience to meet your signage needs.
Choose the industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage. Trust in British-made quality. Choose The Sign Shed.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed