Wedding Pop Up Banner | Weathered Wood Hearts
Make a memorable entrance with our personalised Wedding Pop Up Banner featuring a charming weathered-wood background adorned with delightful pink hearts and Cupid's arrow. This customisable floor-based roller banner design is the perfect addition to your wedding reception, allowing you to showcase your unique love story to your guests.
- Digitally printed on 440gsm PVC vinyl for exceptional quality
- Uses the latest UV ink technology for a scratch-proof and anti-curl finish
- Size: 800mm (80cm) wide x 2m (200cm) tall
- Single-sided design
- Comes with a lightweight padded canvas carry case for easy transportation
- Premium banner stand with durable aluminium binding bar for added strength
Why Choose Our Wedding Pop Up Banner?
- Professionally-designed and personalised for a truly unique touch
- Easy to customise with the names of the couple and wedding date
- Convenient and hassle-free setup with no need for fixing kits
- Rolls back into the stand and the feet fold away for effortless storage
- Ordering is simple - just click "CUSTOMISE THIS SIGN" and enter your personalised text
- Option to request an artwork proof before manufacturing for peace of mind
- Fast dispatch - same day for approved artwork, next day for orders after 12pm
Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed is a trusted online sign provider with a stellar Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for our top-notch products and services. As experts in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage, our experienced and customer-focused team is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality products. Shop with confidence online or visit our HQ in the heart of Yorkshire to see our industry-leading innovations in recycled material signage, all proudly made in Britain.
Shop by banners category
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed