Wedding Pop Up Banner | Couple Holding Hands White
Make a memorable entrance at your wedding reception with our personalised Wedding Pop Up Banner. This stylish floor-based roller banner features a charming cartoon bride and groom holding hands, set against a clean white background. Its customisable design allows you to add the names of the couple and the date of the wedding, making it a truly special keepsake.
- Digitally printed on 440gsm PVC vinyl for exceptional quality
- Uses the latest UV ink technology for a scratch-proof, anti-curl finish
- Size: 800mm (80cm) wide x 2m (200cm) tall
- Single-sided design
- Comes with a lightweight padded canvas carry case for easy transportation
- No additional fixing kits required - simply roll out and roll back
- Durable premium banner stand with aluminium binding bar for added strength
How to Order:
- Click "CUSTOMISE THIS SIGN" to begin personalising your banner
- In the sign designer, enter your desired text and click "Add to Cart"
- Optional: Select "EMAIL ARTWORK BEFORE MANUFACTURE" to receive an artwork proof before printing
- After placing your order, we will email you the artwork proof within 1 working day
- Once you approve the artwork, we will manufacture and dispatch your banner the same day*
*Subject to artwork proof acceptance. Next day dispatch if approved after 12pm.
Established in 2014, The Sign Shed is a trusted online provider of signage in the UK. With a Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for our products and services, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional quality and customer satisfaction. Whether you need safety signage, banners, or personalised signage, our knowledgeable team is here to assist you. Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to explore our range of British-made, recycled material signage.
Shop by banners category
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed