Social Distancing Keep Distance 2 Metre Floor Sticker
Shop for this Social Distancing Please Keep Your Distance 2 Metre Floor Sticker Anti-Slip Vinyl Floor Sticker from our range of Social Distancing Floor Stickers. Manufactured with textured 230 micron thick with print film with special anti-slip layer. They're a smart way of keeping people on your premises safe and prevent them from spreading germs.
- Textured 230 micron thick vinyl with anti-slip layer
- Semi-permanent with good adhesion properties
- Designed to last for up to a year
- Low slip risk in dry conditions (British Standard 7976 tested)
- Easy application to multiple hard floor surfaces
- Removable and R10 rated
- Clear indication of social distancing measures and virus protection guidelines
- Prevents the risk of slipping with anti-slip layer
- Suitable for schools, colleges, universities, warehouses, factories, shops, pubs or offices
- Ensures compliance with social distancing guidelines
- Can be applied to ceramic floor tiles, lino, or laminate flooring
- High-quality and durable material
- Expertise in safety signage and personalised signage
Ensure that staff and visitors are aware of the social distancing measures and virus protection guidelines with these social distancing floor stickers. Apply these floor decals to a dry, clean and flat surface using a squeegee to smooth away any air bubbles. Please note that they are not suitable for carpet tiles, carpets or outdoor use. The building must be dry and warm for optimal adhesion.
Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed is one of the UK's leading online sign providers, offering a wide range of safety signage, banners, and personalised signage. With our industry knowledge and expertise, we provide high-quality products and excellent customer service. Order online or visit our store in Yorkshire.
Download the datasheet for this vinyl product here.
If you have any doubts or would like to try a sample sticker before placing an order, please contact us on 01977 220000 or email email@example.com. We are here to assist you in creating a safe and secure environment for your premises.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed