Stop Virus Notice Multi Purpose Sign
Shop for a Stop Virus Notice Sign. Avoid the risk of contamination with a virus sign. This is a multi-purpose virus sign designed to help you prevent the spread of viruses, protect health and safety, maintain your business reputation, and avoid costly implications.
- Stop Virus Notice: This sign prominently displays a "Stop Virus Notice" message, ensuring clear communication.
- No Entry Prohibition Symbol: The sign features a no entry prohibition symbol, indicating restricted access to individuals who may pose a risk.
- Mandatory Symbol: The mandatory symbol reminds people to adhere to the guidelines and recommendations below.
- Guidelines for Visitors: Ensure that staff, visitors, and members of the public are aware of the NHS guidelines. They should not enter your premises if they have a persistent cough, high temperature, or fever.
- Safe Entry Reminder: The sign advises individuals to only enter if they are safe to do so and meet the NHS guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus, such as regular handwashing, using tissues for coughs or sneezes, and avoiding contact with vulnerable individuals.
- Durable Material Options: Choose from rigid plastic, recycled plastic, composite aluminium, or a vinyl sticker. The rigid plastic option is one of our most popular choices.
Why Choose Us?
- Established Online Sign Provider: The Sign Shed has been a leading online sign provider since 2014.
- 5 Star Rating: Our products and services have received a 5-star rating on Reviews.io.
- Expertise in Safety Signage: We specialize in safety signage, banners, and personalized signage.
- Customer-Focused Team: Our experienced team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and has a wealth of industry knowledge.
- Recycled Material Signage: We are industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage, proudly British-made in our HQ in Yorkshire.
Shop online or collect in-store for your Stop Virus Notice Multi Purpose Sign and take a proactive step towards preventing the spread of viruses and protecting your business and community.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed