Stand 2 Metres Apart Floor Sticker
Ensure social distancing and prevent the spread of germs with our Please Stand 2 Metres Apart Social Distancing Floor Sticker. Made from textured 230 micron thick anti-slip vinyl with a special anti-slip layer, these stickers are designed to keep people on your premises safe.
- Textured 230 micron thick anti-slip vinyl
- Special anti-slip layer for added safety
- Semi-permanent with good adhesion properties
- Lasts up to a year
- Low slip risk in dry conditions according to British Standard 7976
- Easy to apply to multiple hard floor surfaces
- Removable and R10 rated
Where Can I Use These Floor Stickers?
Our social distancing floor stickers are ideal for sticking to various hard floor surfaces such as ceramic floor tiles, lino, or laminate flooring. They are not suitable for carpet tiles, carpets, or outdoor use. Please ensure that the building is dry and warm, as the stickers may not adhere well in cold or damp conditions.
Display these social distancing floor stickers in schools, colleges, universities, warehouses, factories, shops, pubs, or offices to ensure that staff and visitors are aware of the social distancing measures and virus protection guidelines.
How Do I Apply Floor Stickers for Social Distancing?
Applying these floor decals is easy. Simply clean and dry the surface before applying the sticker. Use a squeegee to smooth away any air bubbles for a perfect finish.
Social Distancing Guidance
Social Distancing is a public health measure introduced to stop the spread of infection. It is important to follow these guidelines within the workplace or throughout your site. Display this social distancing sign to ensure everyone on site or in the workplace abides by the recommended guidance.
Why Choose Us?
- Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed is one of the UK's leading online sign providers
- 5 Star Rating for products and services on Reviews.io
- Experts in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage
- Industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage
- British-made, in our HQ in the heart of Yorkshire
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed