Social Distancing 1 Metre Vinyl Floor Sticker
Ensure the safety and well-being of your staff and visitors with our Social Distancing 1 Metre Vinyl Floor Sticker. Designed to help prevent the spread of germs, this anti-slip vinyl floor sticker is a smart addition to any premises.
- Manufactured with textured 230 micron thick print film
- Special anti-slip layer to prevent slipping
- Lasts for up to a year
- Semi-permanent with good adhesion properties
- R10 rated for low slip risk in dry conditions
- Easy application on multiple hard floor surfaces
Where Can I Use These Floor Stickers?
Our social distancing floor stickers are ideal for a variety of spaces, including:
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Warehouses and factories
- Shops and pubs
How Do I Apply Floor Stickers For Social Distancing?
Applying these floor decals is simple:
- Ensure the surface is dry, clean, and flat
- Use a squeegee to smooth away air bubbles
Social Distancing Guidance
It is crucial to follow social distancing guidelines within the workplace or any site. Displaying this social distancing sign will help ensure that everyone abides by the recommended guidance.
Compatibility and Additional Information
Please note the following:
- Not suitable for carpet tiles, carpets, or outdoor use
- The stickers require a dry and warm environment for proper adhesion
- If in doubt, please contact us for a sample sticker before placing an order
Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed is a trusted online provider of signage. With a 5-star rating for our products and services, we specialize in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage. Our knowledgeable and customer-focused team is here to assist you. Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to explore our range of British-made, recycled material signage.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed