Site Safety Sign - 10 MPH Speed Limit
Ensure the safety of your construction site with our Site Safety Sign - 10 MPH Speed Limit. This essential piece of health and safety signage is part of our extensive range specifically designed for UK construction and building sites.
- Clear and concise multi-message information sign
- Complies with ISO / EN7010 standards
- Combination of warning, mandatory, prohibition, safe condition, and instructional safety messages
- White text on a green background for maximum visibility
- Includes symbols and text for easy understanding
- Durable construction for long-lasting use
- Promotes a safe working environment for all site visitors and workers
- Clearly communicates the site speed limit of 10 MPH
- Emphasizes the importance of reporting to the site office for all visitors and drivers
- Prohibits children from playing on the site for their safety
- Restricts unauthorized entry to the site to maintain security
- Highlights the need to wear high visibility jackets, safety helmets, ear protectors, and protective footwear
- Apologizes for any inconvenience caused during construction works
This Site Safety Sign is a multi-message information sign that effectively delivers multiple safety messages on the same sign. It is designed to meet the highest safety standards and complies with ISO / EN7010 regulations. Our 2023 UK Construction Signs Catalogue is now available for free download to ensure you have access to the latest safety signage options.
The Sign Shed, founded in 2014, is a trusted provider of safety signage in the UK. Our 5-star rating for products and services on Reviews.io reflects our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. We specialize in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage, and our experienced team is dedicated to meeting your specific needs. Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to discover our industry-leading range of British-made signage, including our innovative recycled material signs.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed