Refuge Point Fire Exit Sign Left Arrow
Shop now for the Refuge Point Fire Exit Sign Left Arrow. This Disabled Fire Exit Sign is available at discounted prices for bulk orders from our extensive range of fire exit signs and fire safety sign products. It is part of our collection of photo-luminescent (glow in the dark) emergency exit signs.
In an emergency, this Refuge Point sign with a LEFT ARROW will effectively guide individuals with disabilities to a safe area. It is specifically designed for our Disabled safety signs range.
- Available in various sign materials:
- Standard self-adhesive (non-glow)
- 1mm rigid plastic
- 3mm recycled plastic (non-glow)
- 3mm composite aluminium (non-glow)
- 1.3mm photo-luminescent PVC (Glow in the Dark)
- The 1.3mm photo-luminescent PVC material option complies with British Standard BS5499-2:1986.
- Class B photo-luminescent sign charges itself in normal daylight and glows in darkness during power failures.
- Surpasses PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510) standards.
- Clearly indicates the presence of safe exit routes or safety equipment.
- Perfect for first aid points and emergency exits.
- Highly visible and easy to understand.
- Designed and manufactured by industry-leading experts in safety signage.
- Recycled materials used in our signage, supporting sustainability efforts.
The Sign Shed, founded in 2014, is a trusted online sign provider in the UK. With a Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for our products and services, we are committed to delivering top-quality signage. Our experienced and customer-focused team has extensive industry knowledge.
Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to explore our range of recycled material signage, made right here in Britain.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed