Refuge Point Down Arrow Fire Exit Sign
Find the perfect Refuge Point Down Arrow Fire Exit Sign today. Our sign comes in various materials, including standard self-adhesive (non-glow), 1mm rigid plastic, 3mm recycled plastic (non-glow), 3mm composite aluminium (non-glow), or 1.3mm photo-luminescent PVC (Glow in the Dark). The 1.3 mm photo-luminescent PVC material option complies with British Standard BS5499-2:1986.
- This Class B photo-luminescent sign charges itself in normal daylight and glows in darkness during emergencies like power failures.
- Surpasses PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510) requirements for exceptional quality.
- The sign points to a safe area for both disabled individuals and the general public.
- It features the disabled wheelchair symbol and running man pictogram, as specified in the HSE Safety Signs and Signals Regulations 1996.
- We have been a leading online sign provider since 2014, with a Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for our products and services.
- At The Sign Shed, we specialize in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and has extensive industry knowledge.
- Shop online or visit our HQ in the heart of Yorkshire to discover our industry-leading, British-made recycled material signage.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed