Rainbow Social Distancing Floor Sticker
Ensure the safety of your premises and prevent the spread of germs with our Rainbow Social Distancing Floor Sticker. Made from high-quality anti-slip vinyl, this floor sticker is a smart way to keep people safe.
- Manufactured with textured 230 micron thick print film
- Special anti-slip layer for added safety
- Designed to last for up to a year
- Semi-permanent with good adhesion properties
- Low slip risk in dry conditions, tested in accordance with British Standard 7976
- Easy to apply to multiple hard floor surfaces
- Removable and R10 rated
- Clearly communicates social distancing measures and virus protection guidelines
- Perfect for schools, colleges, universities, warehouses, factories, shops, pubs, or offices
- Ensures staff and visitors are aware of the recommended guidelines
Follow the NHS guidelines for social distancing and display this social distancing sign in your workplace or site. The floor sticker is made in Britain and complies with ISO7010 for added peace of mind.
Please note that these floor stickers are not suitable for carpet tiles, carpets, or outdoor use. They adhere best in dry and warm conditions, so make sure the building temperature is normal for optimal performance.
How to Apply:
Applying the floor sticker is quick and easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Ensure the surface is dry, clean, and flat
- Peel off the backing of the sticker
- Apply the sticker to the desired location
- Use a squeegee to smooth away any air bubbles
If you are unsure about the suitability of the floor sticker for your environment, please contact us on 01977 220000 or email email@example.com. We'll be happy to send you a sample sticker for testing before placing an order.
At The Sign Shed, we are a trusted online sign provider with a strong reputation for quality products and excellent service. Our experienced team is knowledgeable in safety signage and we take pride in offering British-made products. Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to explore our wide range of signage options.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed