Queue This Way Arrow Floor Sticker
Ensure safe social distancing with the Queue This Way Arrow Floor Sticker. Made from high-quality, anti-slip vinyl, this floor sticker is designed to prevent the spread of germs and keep people on your premises safe.
- Textured 230 micron thick print film for durability
- Special anti-slip layer for added safety
- Semi-permanent with good adhesion properties
- R10 rated for low slip risk in dry conditions
- Can be applied to multiple hard floor surfaces
- Removable and easy to apply
- Clearly indicate the direction of the queue to maintain social distancing
- Prevent accidents with the anti-slip layer
- Long-lasting and durable
- Easy to apply and remove
- Suitable for schools, offices, shops, warehouses, and more
With a lifespan of up to a year, these floor stickers are an effective and affordable solution for managing social distancing measures within your premises. Stick them to ceramic floor tiles, lino, or laminate flooring to guide staff and visitors in maintaining safe distances.
Remember to apply the floor stickers to a dry, clean, and flat surface for optimal adhesion. Smooth away any air bubbles with a squeegee for a polished finish. Please note that these stickers are not suitable for carpet tiles, carpets, or outdoor use.
At The Sign Shed, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality signage solutions. With our Queue This Way Arrow Floor Sticker, you can ensure the safety of everyone on your site or in your workplace. Order now and experience our excellent products and customer service!
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed