Newspapers Waste Recycling Sign
Shop for this Newspapers Recycling Sign here. The sign features a light blue background with white text and an image of sheets of newspaper. This sign is designed to help your business promote your recycling initiative and encourage the reduction of waste.
- Eye-catching design with a light blue background and white text
- Image of sheets of newspaper to visually represent recycling
- Promotes the recycling of unwanted items
- Highlights the environmental benefits of recycling
- Provides recycling facts to educate your audience
- Made from recycled materials to support sustainability
- Raises awareness of your business's commitment to recycling and waste reduction
- Attracts attention and encourages customers to participate in recycling efforts
- Contributes to the reduction of air pollution by promoting the use of recycled paper
- Helps create a greener and more sustainable environment
- Supports the efforts of your business in protecting the environment
Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed is one of the leading online sign providers in the UK. With a Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for products and services, we take pride in our high-quality offerings. Our expertise lies in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage. Our experienced and customer-focused team has a wealth of industry knowledge.
Choose to shop online or collect in-store from our headquarters in Yorkshire, where we proudly manufacture our signs using recycled materials. Join us in promoting recycling and reducing waste with our industry-leading and British-made signage.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed