Level 1 Floor Identification Sign
Available with huge discounts for bulk buys
Level 1 Floor Identification Sign is an essential tool for for navigating visitors around your building and is part of our fire exit signage. Wayfinding signage to help fire and rescue services to help show every floor on your premises. This type of sign is usually found in tower blocks or flats and can often been seen in office buildings.
- Available in various sign materials, including:
- Standard self-adhesive (non-glow)
- 1mm rigid plastic
- 3mm recycled plastic (non-glow)
- 3mm composite aluminium (non-glow)
- 1.3mm photo-luminescent PVC (Glow in the Dark)
- 1.3mm photo-luminescent PVC material option complies with British Standard BS5499-2:1986
- Class B photo-luminescent sign charges itself in normal daylight and glows in darkness during an emergency, such as a power failure
- Surpasses PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510) requirements
At The Sign Shed, we pride ourselves on being one of the UK's leading online sign providers. With a 5 Star Rating for products and services from Reviews.io, our customers trust us to deliver high-quality signage.
As experts in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage, our down-to-earth customer-focused team has a wealth of industry knowledge. Whether you shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire, you'll find industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed