Hand Wash Station Floor Sticker
Keep your premises safe and prevent the spread of germs with our Hand Wash Station Floor Sticker. Ideal for schools, colleges, universities, warehouses, factories, shops, pubs, and offices, these anti-slip vinyl floor stickers are a smart way to ensure social distancing and virus protection.
- Manufactured with textured 230 micron thick print film
- Special anti-slip layer for added safety
- Designed to last for up to a year
- Good adhesion properties for semi-permanent application
- R10 rated with low slip risk in dry conditions
- Suitable for multiple hard floor surfaces such as ceramic floor tiles, lino, or laminate flooring
Applying these floor stickers is a breeze. Simply follow these steps:
- Ensure the surface is dry, clean, and flat
- Peel off the backing and stick the sticker to the floor
- Use a squeegee to smooth away any air bubbles
Promote Social Distancing
Social Distancing is a crucial public health measure to stop the spread of infection. Displaying our social distancing floor stickers will help remind staff and visitors to follow the guidelines and maintain a safe distance.
Quality and Expertise
At The Sign Shed, we pride ourselves on being one of the UK's leading online sign providers. With a 5-star rating for products and services, we are experts in safety signage and banners. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing you with top-quality products and excellent customer service. Shop online or collect in-store from the industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage, proudly British-made in our HQ in the heart of Yorkshire.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed