Fire Exit Left Emergency Escape Sign
Looking for a reliable and cost-effective fire exit sign? Look no further than our Fire Exit Left Emergency Escape Sign. Designed to provide clear guidance during emergency situations, this sign is a must-have for any commercial or public space.
- Highly visible white text on a green background
- Standard "running man" pictogram in green on a white background
- Available in various sign materials for your specific needs:
- Standard self-adhesive (non-glow)
- 1mm rigid plastic
- 3mm recycled plastic (non-glow)
- 3mm composite aluminium (non-glow)
- 1.3mm photo-luminescent PVC (Glow in the Dark)
- Photo-luminescent PVC material complies with British Standard BS5499-2:1986
- Class B photo-luminescent sign charges itself in normal daylight and glows in darkness during power failures
- Surpasses PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510)
At The Sign Shed, we are proud to be one of the leading online sign providers in the UK. With our extensive range of fire exit signs and fire safety sign products, you can trust us to deliver top-quality signage that meets all safety regulations.
Founded in 2014, we have quickly established ourselves as experts in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage. Our experienced and customer-focused team is always ready to assist you with their industry knowledge.
Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to explore our industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage. When it comes to safety, choose The Sign Shed.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed