Danger Electric Shock Risk Sign
Protect yourself and others with our Danger Electric Shock Risk Sign. This landscape version features the universally recognised electric shock symbol, accompanied by a bold warning message in black Helvetica text on a vibrant yellow background. It grabs attention and sends a clear message to anyone in the vicinity.
Electrical Safety Facts
- Did you know that using an RCD (residual current device) could prevent a fatal shock from electricity? It's a small investment that can make a significant difference in keeping you safe.
- Made in Britain: Our Danger Electric Shock Risk Sign is proudly manufactured in Britain, ensuring high-quality craftsmanship.
- Compliance with ISO7010: Rest assured that our sign meets the international standard for safety and warning signs, giving you peace of mind.
- Recycled Materials as Standard: We take environmental responsibility seriously. That's why our signs are made from durable 3mm recycled plastic or 3mm composite aluminium, allowing for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Superior Quality: Unlike screenprinted alternatives, we use the latest UV inks to provide you with signage that stands the test of time. You can trust the longevity and resilience of our products.
The UK's Most Trusted Sign Shop
- 5-Star Rating: We are proud to be rated 5 stars by Reviews.io for both our products and service, demonstrating our commitment to excellence.
- Industry Experts: With our founding in 2014, The Sign Shed quickly became one of the UK's leading online sign providers. Our team of knowledgeable professionals specializes in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage.
- Shop Online or Collect In-Store: Conveniently browse and purchase our products online, or visit our headquarters in the heart of Yorkshire to collect your order. We are the industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage, proudly British-made.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed