Cloakroom Door Sign
Display this Cloakroom Door sign to easily identify the location of the cloakroom in your building. The sign features text in capital letters, ensuring clear visibility. Available in two styles (standard and outline text), two sizes (200 x 50 mm and 300 x 75 mm), and four sign materials (self-adhesive sticker, white aluminium, brushed silver aluminium, and brushed gold aluminium), this sign offers flexibility to suit your specific needs.
- Clear and easily readable capital letters
- Choose from standard or outline text styles
- Available in two convenient sizes: 200 x 50 mm and 300 x 75 mm
- Four sign material options to choose from:
- - Self-adhesive sticker
- - White aluminium
- - Brushed silver aluminium
- - Brushed gold aluminium
- Easy to fix with a self-adhesive back on all aluminium material options
- NOTE: This new version of the Cloakroom Sign supersedes the previous versions prior to August 2022, which have now been discontinued
Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed has quickly become one of the UK's leading online sign providers. With a 5 Star Rating on Reviews.io for our products and services, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality signage. Our expertise lies in safety signage, banners, and personalized signage. Our knowledgeable and customer-focused team is here to assist you with any queries you may have. Shop online or visit our HQ in the heart of Yorkshire to find the industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage, proudly made in Britain.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed