Personalised Recruitment Banner
Advertise your job vacancies with our eye-catching, attention-grabbing Personalised Recruitment Banner. This custom PVC outdoor banner can be personalised with your vacancy and contact details, making it the perfect tool to attract top talent to your organisation.
- Customisable with vacancy and contact details
- Option to add your logo for added brand visibility
- Yellow brick background for a vibrant and professional look
- Choice of three banner materials:
- Standard 440gsm PVC Banner - lightweight and weather-resistant, suitable for indoor and short-term outdoor use
- Premium 510gsm Extra-Strong PVC Banner - extra strong and weather-resistant, ideal for long-term outdoor use
- 260gsm MESH Banner - lightweight and perforated, perfect for windy areas
- All banners come hemmed, with eyelets and cable ties for easy fixing
How to Order:
- Click "CUSTOMISE THIS SIGN" button
- Enter your personalised text in the sign designer
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Optional: Select "EMAIL ARTWORK BEFORE MANUFACTURE" to receive an artwork proof before printing
- Once the order is received, we'll email the artwork proof within 1 working day
- Once the artwork is approved, we'll manufacture and dispatch the banner on the same day* (next day if approved after 12pm)
*subject to artwork proof acceptance
Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed has quickly become one of the UK's leading online sign providers. With a Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for products and services, we are trusted experts in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage. Our experienced and customer-focused team are here to assist you with any questions or requirements you may have. Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to discover our range of industry-leading, British-made, recycled material signage.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed