Push Bar To Open Sign
The Push Bar To Open Sign is a must-have for any establishment that requires clear and visible signage for emergency exits. Designed with safety in mind, this sign ensures that individuals can easily locate and operate the push bar to open an emergency exit.
- Available in four sign materials:
- Standard self-adhesive (non-glow)
- 3mm recycled plastic (non-glow)
- 3mm composite aluminium (non-glow)
- 1.3mm photo-luminescent PVC (Glow in the Dark)
- Photo-luminescent PVC material complies with British Standard BS5499-2:1986
- Class B photo-luminescent sign charges itself in normal daylight and glows in darkness during emergency situations
- Surpasses PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510) standards
- Part of our Fire exit signs range
- Ensures clear visibility and quick identification of emergency exits
- Meets British Standard for safety signage
- Glow in the dark option provides added visibility during power failures or low-light situations
- High-quality materials for durability and longevity
- Easy to install with the option of self-adhesive backing
At The Sign Shed, we take pride in being one of the UK's leading online sign providers. With our 5 Star Rating for products and services on Reviews.io, you can trust us to deliver top-quality signage to meet your safety needs. Our experienced and customer-focused team is here to assist you, and we offer both online shopping and in-store collection options. Choose from our range of recycled material signage, all proudly British-made in our HQ located in the heart of Yorkshire.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed