Glow In The Dark Push Bar To Open Sign
Illuminate your emergency exits with the Glow In The Dark Push Bar To Open Sign. This essential fire exit door sign is a must-have for any commercial or public space. With its photo-luminescent (glow in the dark) properties, this sign offers maximum visibility even in low light conditions.
- Complies with British Standard BS5499-2:1986
- Class B* photo-luminescent sign
- Charges itself in normal daylight and emits a bright glow in darkness
- Highly durable: Manufactured in the UK from 1.3 mm rigid plastic
- Easy installation: Can be easily mounted on any surface
- Cost-effective: Available at discounted prices for bulk purchases
- Ensures compliance with safety regulations
- Provides clear visibility during power failures or emergencies
- Built to last with high-quality materials
- Suitable for various applications
- Cost-effective solution for fire safety signage needs
At The Sign Shed, we take pride in our high-quality products and excellent customer service. As one of the UK's leading online sign providers, we offer a wide range of safety signage, banners, and personalised signs. Our knowledgeable and friendly team is here to assist you in finding the perfect signage solution for your requirements. Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to explore our industry-leading collection of recycled material signage. Choose The Sign Shed, the trusted innovators in safety signage made right here in Britain.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed