Wash Your Hands Handling Cooked Meat Sign
Ensure proper hygiene in your kitchen with our Wash Your Hands Handling Cooked Meat Sign. This sign features a clear washing hands symbol and a prominent message stating that hands must be washed both before and after handling cooked meat.
At The Sign Shed, we understand the importance of food safety in catering and maintaining high standards of cleanliness. That's why our signs are designed to help you communicate essential information to your staff and customers.
Why choose us?
- We are one of the UK's leading online sign providers, with a Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for our products and services.
- Our team is composed of experienced professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and have a wealth of industry knowledge.
- Our signs are made from recycled materials, making us industry-leading innovators in sustainable signage.
- All of our signs are proudly British-made, manufactured in our headquarters in the heart of Yorkshire.
- Shop online for convenience or visit our store to see our wide range of safety signage, banners, and personalised signage.
Investing in our Wash Your Hands Handling Cooked Meat Sign will not only help you comply with food safety regulations, but it will also demonstrate your commitment to the well-being of your staff and customers. Don't compromise on safety - choose The Sign Shed for all your signage needs.
For more tips on catering health and safety, visit our blog and read the article "Catering Health and Safety Tips For Business Owners".
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed