Site Safety Sign Safety Helmets
Ensure safety on your construction or building site with our Site Safety Sign Safety Helmets. This essential sign is part of our extensive range of health and safety signage specifically designed for UK construction sites.
- Clear and bold site safety text on a white on green background for maximum visibility.
- Complies with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, ensuring legal compliance for all personnel entering the site.
- Requires all visitors to report to the site office and obtain permission before entering the site or any work area.
- Emphasizes the importance of following safety signs, procedures, and using personal protection and safety equipment at all times.
- Includes warning sign symbols to alert parents about the dangers of entering the site and mandatory symbols for wearing safety helmets and high visibility jackets.
- Prohibits unauthorised entry to the site with a clear no entry prohibition circle symbol.
- Available in our 2023 UK Construction Signs Catalogue, which can be downloaded for free.
- Produced by The Sign Shed, one of the UK's leading online sign providers with a 5 Star Rating for products and services on Reviews.io.
- Expertly crafted from recycled materials in our British-made HQ located in Yorkshire.
Why Choose Site Safety Sign Safety Helmets?
At The Sign Shed, we understand the importance of safety on construction sites. Our Site Safety Sign Safety Helmets are designed to effectively communicate the mandatory requirements for wearing safety helmets, high visibility jackets, and following safety procedures. By prominently displaying this sign, you can ensure the safety of your personnel and visitors, preventing accidents and promoting a secure working environment.
With our expertise in safety signage and commitment to quality, you can trust that our products meet the highest standards. Whether you shop online or visit our store, you'll receive exceptional service from our experienced and customer-focused team. Choose our Site Safety Sign Safety Helmets and experience the difference today!
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed