Wedding Pop Up Banner | Navy Blue Gold Flowers
Make your wedding reception stand out with this personalised Wedding Pop Up Banner. Featuring a stylish design with navy blue flowers and gold coloured leaves on a cream background, this floor-based pull-up banner will add an elegant touch to your special day.
- Customisable with the name of the couple and date of the wedding
- Professionally-designed and digitally printed on 440gsm PVC vinyl
- High quality, scratch-proof, and anti-curl finish
- Size: 800mm (80cm) wide x 2m (200cm) tall
- Single-sided for easy display
- Comes with a lightweight padded canvas carry case for convenient transportation
- Ready to roll out, no fixing kits required
- Durable premium banner stand with aluminium binding bar for extra strength
Ordering your personalised pull-up banner is simple:
- Click on the "CUSTOMISE THIS SIGN" button
- In the sign designer, enter your personalised text
- Click "Add to Cart"
If you'd like to see a proof of the artwork before we print your banner, select "EMAIL ARTWORK BEFORE MANUFACTURE" and we'll send it to you within 1 working day. Once you approve the artwork, we'll manufacture and dispatch the banner on the same day (next day if approved after 12pm).
The Sign Shed is a trusted online sign provider, offering a wide range of high-quality products. With our 5 Star Rating for products and services, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional signage for your wedding. Order online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to collect your sign.
Shop by banners category
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed