Social Distancing 2m Floor Sticker
Keep your premises safe and prevent the spread of germs with our Social Distancing 2 Metres Keep Your Distance Floor Sticker. Designed with safety in mind, this anti-slip vinyl floor sticker is a smart way to ensure that people maintain a safe distance from each other.
- High Quality: Manufactured with textured 230 micron thick print film and a special anti-slip layer for added safety.
- Durable: Designed to last for up to a year, these stickers are semi-permanent with good adhesion properties.
- Versatile: Suitable for multiple hard floor surfaces such as ceramic floor tiles, lino, or laminate flooring.
- Low Slip Risk: Tests in accordance with British Standard 7976 indicate a low slip risk in dry conditions.
- Easy Application: Apply to a dry, clean, and flat surface using a squeegee to smooth away any air bubbles.
Where to Use:
These social distancing floor stickers are ideal for schools, colleges, universities, warehouses, factories, shops, pubs, or offices. Display them prominently to ensure that staff and visitors are aware of the social distancing measures and virus protection guidelines.
- Not Suitable for: These floor stickers are not suitable for carpet tiles, carpets, or outdoor use.
- Temperature & Moisture: To ensure proper adhesion, the building must be dry and warm. Cold and damp conditions may affect the sticker's performance.
- Sample Sticker: If you're unsure about the suitability of our floor stickers, contact us and we'll be happy to send you a sample sticker to try before placing your order.
Stay compliant with social distancing guidelines and protect the health and safety of everyone on your premises with our Social Distancing 2m Floor Sticker. Order now from The Sign Shed, one of the UK's leading online sign providers. With our expertise in safety signage and unparalleled customer service, you can trust us to deliver high-quality products that meet your needs.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed