No Mobiles Sign | Natural Oak Wood Sign
The No Mobiles Sign | Natural Oak Wood Sign is the perfect addition to any building. Whether you need to enforce a no mobile phone policy or simply want to create a designated quiet area, this sign is the ideal solution. Made from high-quality American White Oak, this sign is not only durable but also adds a touch of elegance to any space.
- Made from 12 mm thick Natural American white oak
- Features the no mobile phones prohibition symbol
- Printed with UV digital print technology for vibrant and long-lasting colors
- Treated with Osmo UV-Protection-Oil for 12x UV-protection, water resistance, and protection against mold, algae, and fungal attack
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Made in Great Britain, complying with ISO7010 standards
Why Choose Our No Mobiles Sign?
- High-Quality: Made from prime grade American White Oak, this sign is built to last.
- Stylish Design: The natural oak wood finish adds a touch of sophistication to any setting.
- Clear Message: The red prohibition circle and text on a red background clearly indicate a no mobile phone policy.
- Easy Installation: The sign comes with pre-drilled holes and wood screws, allowing for hassle-free mounting.
- Durable: Treated with Osmo UV-Protection-Oil, this sign is resistant to UV rays, water, and mold.
- Compliance: Complies with ISO7010 standards for safety signs.
About The Sign Shed
Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed is a trusted provider of high-quality signs in the UK. We pride ourselves on our excellent products and top-notch customer service. With our extensive range of safety signage, banners, and personalised signs, you can find the perfect solution to your signage needs. Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to discover the industry-leading innovation in recycled material signage. Choose The Sign Shed for all your signage requirements.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed