Glow Wet Chemical Extinguisher Sign
Illuminate your safety measures with the Glow Wet Chemical Extinguisher Sign. This exceptional sign not only complies with the esteemed British Standard BS5499-2:1986, but it also goes above and beyond to exceed the PSPA class B requirements (50/7-900 DIN 67510).
- Photo-luminescent sign that charges itself during the day
- Emits a captivating glow in darkness for enhanced visibility
- Complies with British Standard BS5499-2:1986
- Exceeds PSPA class B requirements (50/7-900 DIN 67510)
- Made from durable 1.3 mm rigid plastic for longevity and resilience
- Manufactured in the UK using recycled materials for sustainability
- Backed by The Sign Shed's Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for excellence
- Enhances safety in emergency situations
- Ensures visibility even during power failures
- Long-lasting and durable construction
- Environmentally-friendly choice with recycled materials
- Expertly crafted in the UK by industry leaders
- Convenient online shopping or in-store collection options
Shop with confidence knowing that The Sign Shed is an industry leader in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage. Our team of knowledgeable experts is ready to assist you with your safety needs. Join our growing community of satisfied customers and prioritize safety with our innovative products.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed