Glow In The Dark Fire Alarm Call Point Sign
Illuminate your emergency procedures with our Glow In The Dark Fire Alarm Call Point Sign. Designed to meet British Standard BS5499-2:1986, this sign is a must-have for ensuring the safety of your premises.
- Class B* photo-luminescent material charges itself in normal daylight
- Emits a vibrant glow in darkness for enhanced visibility during power failures or emergencies
- Exceeds PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510) standards for reliable performance
- Crafted from durable 1.3 mm rigid plastic for longevity and resilience
- Manufactured in the UK by The Sign Shed
- Made from high-quality materials to withstand the test of time
- Meets industry standards for safety signage
- Made with sustainable materials to minimize environmental impact
At The Sign Shed, we prioritize both safety and sustainability, offering you peace of mind while minimizing our environmental impact. Download the data sheet for this product here to learn more about its features and specifications.
Founded in 2014, The Sign Shed has established itself as one of the UK's top online sign providers. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for both products and services. With our extensive expertise in safety signage, banners, and personalized signage, you can trust our experienced and customer-focused team to provide you with the highest quality products.
Shop online or visit our HQ in the heart of Yorkshire to explore our wide range of safety signage options. Trust The Sign Shed for all your signage needs.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed