Glow In The Dark Fire Door Keep Shut Sign
Ensure safety and compliance with the Glow In The Dark Fire Door Keep Shut Sign. Designed to meet the British Standard BS5499-2:1986, this photo-luminescent sign is a must-have for emergency situations.
- Charges in normal daylight and glows in darkness during power failures
- Manufactured in the UK by The Sign Shed
- Durable 1.3 mm rigid plastic construction
- Exceeds PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510) standards
With its exceptional functionality and reliability, this sign ensures visibility and guidance when it matters most. The high-quality photo-luminescent material charges itself during the day, providing a reliable glow during emergencies.
Why Choose The Sign Shed:
- Expertise in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage
- Experienced and customer-focused team
- Industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage
- British-made, based in Yorkshire
- Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for products and services
Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to experience the quality and reliability that have made The Sign Shed one of the UK's leading online sign providers since 2014. Click here to download the product data sheet for more information about this exceptional Glow In The Dark Fire Door Keep Shut Sign.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed