Fire Exit Sign Up Arrow
Ensure safety and compliance with our Fire Exit Sign featuring an Up (forward) Arrow.
- Eye-catching design: This fire safety sign displays the universally recognized running man image and white text on a green background.
- Clear direction: The arrow pointing up indicates the emergency exit located straight ahead.
- Multiple material options: Choose from a range of sign materials, including standard self-adhesive (non-glow), 1mm rigid plastic, 3mm recycled plastic (non-glow), 3mm composite aluminium (non-glow), or 1.3mm photo-luminescent PVC (Glow in the Dark).
- Glow in the Dark option: Opt for the 1.3mm photo-luminescent PVC material, which complies with British Standard BS5499-2:1986. This Class B photo-luminescent sign charges itself in normal daylight and glows in darkness during emergencies, such as power failures.
- Superior quality: Our Class B photo-luminescent sign surpasses PSPA class B (50/7-900 DIN 67510) standards, ensuring reliable performance in critical situations.
Established in 2014, The Sign Shed is a trusted online sign provider with a prestigious Reviews.io 5 Star Rating for our exceptional products and services.
As experts in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage, our knowledgeable and customer-focused team is dedicated to delivering top-quality solutions.
Shop online or visit our headquarters in Yorkshire to explore our industry-leading innovators in recycled material signage, all proudly made in Britain.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed