Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher Sign Landscape
Ensure the safety of your premises with the Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher Sign Landscape. This high-quality sign is designed specifically for fire extinguishers that use carbon dioxide, making it a vital addition to any workplace or public space.
- Specially designed for carbon dioxide fire extinguishers
- Clearly indicates the location of the extinguisher
- Black and gray color scheme for easy visibility
- Constructed from durable materials for long-lasting use
- Can be easily mounted on walls or other surfaces
- Enhances safety by providing clear signage
- Ensures quick identification of carbon dioxide fire extinguishers
- Helps prevent accidents and potential hazards
- Easy to install and maintain
This sign is safe to use with flammable liquids and live electrical equipment, making it suitable for a wide range of environments. However, please note that it is not suitable for use with wood, paper, textiles, or flammable metal fires.
At The Sign Shed, we pride ourselves on being one of the UK's leading online sign providers. With our Reviews.io 5 Star Rating, you can trust that our products and services are of the highest quality. We specialize in safety signage, banners, and personalised signage, and our knowledgeable and customer-focused team is dedicated to providing exceptional service.
Shop online or visit our HQ in Yorkshire to explore our wide range of recycled material signage, all proudly made in Britain. Don't compromise on safety – choose The Sign Shed for all your signage needs.
The material you need depends on where you sign is going and the surface the notice will be attached to. Click here for more information on the sign material you should choose.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) is the UK government body that determines the correct use of safety signs and symbols for each hazard in the workplace. For more details on the legal requirements, view our Guide to UK Safety Signs from The Sign Shed
The size of the sign needed is dependent on various factors such as how far away it needs to be viewed from. Click here for the viewing distances guide from The Sign Shed